Tom Hargreaves' home page
meander - an interactive fractal plotter
perlgift - perl modules for communicating with giFT (NEW! read-only CVS access at :pserver:email@example.com:/usr/local/cvsroot (module perlgift))
Asylum - a *nix "port" (you'll see what I mean :) of the RISC OS platform game by Andy Southgate. For the full nostalgia effect you'll want the music too.
dice - an SDL clone of the PlayStation game 'Devil Dice'
sier3, a fractal graphics hack
dragon, another fractal graphics hack (or, "abusing unlimited-precision arithmetic for fun and profit!")
poly, a graphics hack featuring concentric polygons (screenshot another screenshot)
modplayer, my entry for IOCCC 2000
- unchain, a utility for splitting chained Ogg Vorbis files
- eos, another Ogg Vorbis utility, this time for fixing truncated files
- rotn - low-grade encrypted fun for all the family
- fixrar, extract stuff from broken RAR archives
- subgrams, a subgram generator (CGI version using a 113,000 word dictionary)
- Poly (a different one), my first ever Perl module; written after encountering a CS assignment and observing some people's Java attempts :)
- lemcomp, a compressor/decompressor for the file format used in the Amiga and Archimedes (not DOS!) versions of the game Lemmings.
- Wavpack for Linux - a port of the lossless audio compressor
- xmms-vorbis-title, a patch for xmms 1.2.7 to allow fully customizable titles for vorbis files. Requires bison 1.25. See also the README
- q, an obfuscated queens-on-the-chessboard solver using tail recursion... in C. Keep an eye on your stack space :)
No last modified date; learn to read HTTP headers.